To better service the needs and demands of our customers Waddell typically ships any standard trophy/display case within 7 working days of receipt of order. We set the standard within the trophy/display market for speed and customer service without sacrificing the quality and craftsmanship which has been our trademark since 1889.
Invoice Terms: 1% 10 days, net 30 from date of invoice.
All shipments are FOB Factory, Greenfield, Ohio 45123. Customer is responsible for all accessorial charges, which consist of, but are not limited to, charges such as inside delivery, residential charges, and redelivery charges.
Freight Classification: 125
Most products are made to order; therefore orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours from receipt of order. After 24 hours, orders can only be cancelled with Waddell’s consent. If a request for cancellation is made after the 24 hour period, a return freight charge and 25% restocking fee may apply.
If for some reason you or your customer wishes to return an item, please contact Waddell for a return authorization number.
- Return authorization numbers expire 30 days from date issued.
- Return authorization numbers are not issued for merchandise after 90 days from the date of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All freight charges on returned merchandise must be prepaid or return will not be accepted.
- Credit cannot be issued if returned merchandise is not received in re-saleable condition.
In the event merchandise is received in a damaged condition, retain original shipping carton and merchandise, and take the following steps accordingly:
- If merchandise is delivered to you with damage or shortage, note, or have the driver note, the nature of the damage or the number of pieces short on both the driver’s copy and your copy of the freight bill. Have the driver sign both copies. If concealed damage is found, keep the carton and the merchandise together and call the truckline for an inspection report. Sign the inspection report only when you agree with its contents. Remember that concealed damage must be reported to the truckline within 15 calendar days for the claim to be valid.
- Please do not return merchandise to us without contacting us for proper disposition.
- If you cannot get satisfaction with your claim, we will assist you. Send us a copy of the inspection report and an explanation of the problem. Please have all proper paperwork necessary for us to help you.